All services are catered for on one site including:
Boating Leisure Services
Run by Gary Manning and Dave Flowers, Boating Leisure Services has been providing mechanical and electrical services to boatyards since 1998.
- engine servicing
- repairs and breakdowns
- cooling system checks
- hose and belt replacements
- fuel system checks and repairs – including filters and injectors
- electrical connection and battery testing
- complete engine rebuilds and new installations
- engine mounting and replacing of stern gear
- all electrical work (12, 24 and 240 volt installations)
- charging/electrical upgrades (including fitting of alternator control systems to charger/inverter units)
- generator repairs (both mechanical and electrical aspects)
- central heating & plumbing repairs and full installations (we are Eberspacher main agents for the marine industry and also repair Webasto, Mikuni, Hurricane and Kabola heaters)
- drip feed diesel stove repairs
- outboard, bow thrusters and bilge repairs
A full service report will be given pointing out any work required. We can also carry out full boat safety examinations.
Traditional Coach Painting
Mike Looby is a traditional coach painter who has 20 years experience behind him working for various boat builders and boatfitters up and down the country as well as working in Europe, he is very proud of turning out an excellent standard of work however large or small the job may be.
James Attwood is a fully experienced carpenter with 15 years of working with all types of wood for any purpose including boat fitting and boat building to floor laying and making bespoke and high quality furniture and kitchens and finishing them to a very high standard.